Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5 things about me that I've never told anyone - shhh!!

This will be hard because I'm pretty much an open book to anyone who knows me, but here goes:

1. I have always wanted to be on "Days of Our Lives". (Yes, I know. No respectful country girl raised in a good Christian home should aspire to such trash, but, oh, the outfits, the makeup, the glamour! I'm sorry Mama!)
2. Yes, officer, that was me throwing biscuits out of the back of my daddy's truck on Halloween night, while the crazy lady in the gorilla suit was driving us around (Mama). And since I'm confessing my sins I'll also point the finger and say that yes, Kent Bland was indeed my partner in crime. (Picture Mama in the gorilla suit, wagging her finger at the policeman that she was 'keeping these kids off the street and out of trouble. Now go pull someone over who isn't being properly supervised.")

3. I am secretly in love with Robert Duvall. He doesn't live too far from me and sometimes I drive over to his small town just in hopes of catching a glimpse of him. We were once invited to his house for a fund raiser but for reasons I can't remember and I'm sure weren't important we weren't able to go. RATS!!!

4. For my next birthday I'm planning to bungee jump for the first time. (I've never told anyone this because I am deathly afraid of heights and I'm afraid I'll wimp out.)

5. Every time I go on the toll road I pay for my fare and the car behind me. It's a random act of kindness and it's my little revenge on the person who cut me off to get in the front of the line. (Now, doesn't he wish he'd stayed behind me?)

That's all for now, folks! Places to go and peope to see and I am enjoying a beeeeyooutiful day here in DC!! Ta-ta!



2 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Oh, I think we're twins...I love Robert DuVall, too. Now what do you think about Sam Elliott? He's another crush of mine! Can't wait to hear...

The Vintage Housewife... said...

oh sassy kitten i love knowin' more goodies..to funny i think everyone at one point wants to live the life of a soap star...oh the glamor and the makeup...hee hee cat