Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'll need to rest a few days!

I had a lot more pictures from the Mount Vernon road trip but had to get to bed early. I had to be at the hospital really early the next morning for surgery. Anyway, I'm home now and feelin' as good as can be expected but I'm gonna have to take it easy for a few days. I'll have to stay close to home for the next 6 weeks, so I'm gonna rest and hopefully finish the book I've been workin' on, and let my little honey bunches of oats take care of me. I'll see y'all in a few days. Have a safe and wonderful memorial day weekend!

1 comment:

Ruthann said...

You are in my prayers cutie-pie! I hope you have a quick recovery and get to feeling better soon! If I lived next door I certainly would bring you some pie! Take care of yourself you adorable thing you!
RuthAnn
Warm Pie, Happy Home