Monday, June 23, 2008

Dixie Road trip planned....and Mama is coming for a visit!

Whew!! I have had my behind planted in a chair in front of my computer working working like crazy on my book! When I left you I was on Chapter 9. I'm getting ready to start Chapter 15. It doesn't seem like I've made a lot of progress, but trust me...I HAVE been writing!!

Anyway, I've missed you all! Just want ya to know the doctor has given me a thumbs up on driving, so you know what that means!!! DIXIE ROAD TRIP!!

Mama is also comin' for a visit - she should be here tomorrow and I am so excited. We're are plannin' on crankin' up ole' Dixie and headin' to Surrey, Virginia for the next road trip.

Check back tomorrow or the next day and I'll give ya more details!

Hopefully, the camera will be charged up and I can send you some new photos.

1 comment:

Lisa Ann said...

I can't tell you what a delight it was to come across your blog. I am a hillbilly and darn proud of it. I love your post about the Cleaver's and the Beverly Hillbillies. Great blog.