Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to the ole' grindstone.....

Today wasn't so bad after all. I guess it was just the anticipation of getting back into a routine when I'd had so much freedom the past month. As soon as I walked in the door and everyone realized I was back there were lots of hugs from everyone. I love all of my co-workers and ya know - ya' can't beat that with a stick. Love and friendship - that's what life is all about to me, which is probably while I'm not and probably never will be a millionaire - because I've always cared more about people than I have $$$$. And ya' know what? I wouldn't have it any other way! So, to my peeps at Spire Investment Partners in McLean, Virginia - I love you guys!!! thanks for making this hillbilly girl feel so welcome and appreciated! It really is good to be back.
(And no....I did not make it out of bed at the intended 5:00 a.m. wake-up call.)

1 comment:

peggy anne said...

hi kathie,

i love your site! thanks for sharing more of you and also your family. i can hardly wait to see your book on the shelves!

yours truly,
peggy anne