Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DUDE - Where's my Camera??

Yes, I was the last one to use it but now I can't find it!!!

I've had several e-mails this morning wanting to know about last night's gala and 'where's the dress'? Thomas (the designer) got food poisoning (bless his sweet heart). As long as he didn't have to venture too far from the 'outhouse' (in New York I believe they call it the 'powder room') he could still sew, but just couldn't make it to the post office. Long story short, the dress got here too late.

However, do not despair, my beloved readers! Opening night of the Washington Ballet is less than 2 weeks away and I'll be wearing it that night!!!

Now, where the heck is that camera?????

1 comment:

Ruthann said...

HI Kathie, it has been forever since you asked me a question about decorating for fall with a pink and white color scheme....so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I am behind on everything....been out of town a lot! Anyhoo....I would say that white pumpkins are in order and brown leaves...pink and brown are darling together. I would add a whimsical touch to your pumpkins by painting irredecent glitter on them...I did that with the pumpkins in my kitchen. I know Michaels craft store has the white pumpkins. If you want to add the traditional colors of fall into your home, I don't see why you can't...do what you love and it will be beautiful! Now, talk about beautiful...I love your new hair color and cut! So adorable! Love those wellie boots too...bet they look so cute on you! Can't wait to hear more about the book you are writing! Take care cutie-pie!
Ruthann