Thursday, October 2, 2008

I LOVE Burberry!!!!

I love all things English - and Burberry is a the top of the list!! These are my Burberry plaid wellies. Okay, here's something you should know about me. If you were to ask my friends what I'm known for the first thing on their list would be my love of and my collection of wellington boots. When I saw these at Bloomingdale's I thought I would DIE if I didn't have them. I've had them for 3 years and I am still in love with them. I wore them under a long, taffeta skirt (hey, it was snowing!) to the Presidential Inaugural - and then I turned around and wore them to the horse barn the next week. All you do is hose them down and they're good as new.

I have this scarf, too - I love fall/winter weather so I'm looking forward to bundling up in this again this year! Here are some other Burberry things I plan on adding to the 'closet inventory' this season. For instance......



Mm, mm, mm - this is a MUST-HAVE!!!! It's good-looking, plus you can carry everything in here! Honey calls my purse 'the abyss'. Once I drop something in there it's never seen or found again. He's convinced I have several people on the Witness Protection Program living in there.

I like this ensemble, minus the purse - looks like 'Zorro' got hold of it.

And I have someone that would look really hot in these.....



Ha! I say that, but actually I would end up wearing them with a sweatshirt and my tennis shoes while I walk or ride my bike. Or better yet, with my plaid wellies while I garden. They're just to cute to be hidden under clothes!! Don't you think?

2 comments:

Risa said...

See you are a city girl! Burberry is great, it's so fall. Your blog is the opposite of mine!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I have the scarf but I WANT THOSE BOOTS!!!!