Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm sorry about the quality of this picture. For some reason I can't seem to get a clear shot of this. Anyhoo, everytime I mosey out and about ever'body's always wanting' my card. What card? Do I need a card? But after writin' down my blog address a hunderd million times (and no I did not spell 'hunderd' wrong - that's just how I say it), I got to thinkin' maybe it'd be a whole lot easier if I did have a card. So, I just stumbled in to the Crane Company one day in the Tyson's Galleria and - Ta-da! Here it is! I thought I'd just make the cowboy boots my signature. After all...

they closely resemble my very own boots. When I'm not stompin' around in 'em, I keep 'em perched on top of this bench right here. Those stack o' magazines underneath are a few of my favorites - Victoria, Country Living, and Romantic Homes. (Don't worry I always clean the bottoms of 'em when I take 'em off - don't want horse 'doo-doo' on all that good readin' , now do we?)
I sure hope y'all had a fine weekend! I did some major thrift store shoppin'. I can't wait to show ya' what I found. It'll have to wait, though. Because.....
MY BOOK IS DONE!! I'll spend the next couple of days doin' some last minute editing.



2 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Yay your book is done! I love the cards

Lisa Ann said...

Love your card. I have cowboy boots to but mine are white. What else would country girl wear ?
Can't wait to read your book.