Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Halloween Ballerinas

I had lots of trick-or-treaters. I love that!! I got to practice my witch laugh, and hand out all kinds of candy. I had 5 huge bags and I gave every single bit of it away.


These little cutie patootie twin ballerinas live just two houses down from me - aren't they precious? There was just too much excitement and it was very difficult to get them to sit still and I couldn't get them to both look at the camera at the same time.

There's another set of twins that live two houses down on the other side, but they're still a little too young for trick-or-treating.

I was so impressed by the manners every single one of the kids displayed. I heard so many 'thank you's'! And when there was a crowd all gathered at my front door at once they were all so gracious to one another. No shoving, or pushing in front of the line. They each took their turns. The older ones looked out for the younger ones. It just made me feel good to see so many young ones with such wonderful manners. Good job, parents!




I hope everyone had a good fright night! Now, time to start thinking about decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas!






1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thank for coming by. So happy and hope we get a chance to get to know one another better.