Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A few of my favorite....

If you'll notice to the right I've added a few of my favorite things - blogs that I love so much that I follow them on a daily basis! There are a few that I missed so if you're not on there that means I haven't discovered you yet, or I just didn't have the time to add everyone all at once. Either way - please let me know! There is one that I know of right off the bat and although I know her e-mail address I've forgotten her blog site address. Yes, Lisa Ann, I'm talkin' about you! (Lisa Ann is a fellow Virginian, good blog friend, and most important - a true country music fan!) She awarded me my very first Blog Award! (which I have not been able to figure out how to upload! ((sigh)).

One other item up for discussion: leaving comments will now be much easier. I get so many e-mails, but a lot of you don't want to leave comments on the blog for various reasons. Well, I've changed it to where you can simply click on the 'leave a comment' and you can post anonymously without leaving your e-mail address. I know this opens it up to where anyone can say whatever they want, which for the most part I welcome. I just ask that everyone keeps their language clean. Yes, the 'potty-mouth patrol' will be on duty!

And you don't want to make her mad, do you?? No, I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Lisa Ann said...

Here I am! http://lifewithlisaann.blogspot.com

The Vintage Housewife... said...

first let me say MERRY CHRISTMAS next doll...glad to hear you are takin' a swing and lovin the vintage ...you will look great! a great soarse is ebay for real vintage...places like daddyo.com for repro when your in a pinch...i can't wait to see your vintage goodies real soon! i have a dear friend who has the same hair cut you do and she looks adorable in vintage farm dresses...keep swingin by...thanks for adding me to your blog favs...what a true blessing...cat~

Patty said...

Merry Christmas Kathie, and to your beautiful family. Congratulations to you and Jay on becoming Grandparents in 2009! We are so very happy for everyone. You guys will make "great" Grandparents! Pass along our well wishes to your daughter and son-in-law. Take care, Patty