Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank you!!!

Thank you to Kristina at "My Words To Live By" for my blog award.




If you haven't 'visited' Kristina yet, then please click on her link to the right and stop by.

Everyone has such nice wallpaper backgrounds and such wonderful, imaginative things on their blogs. I'm just now learning how to post pictures, awards and things on my own without the help of my teenager. As soon as he's finished with basketball I'm going to tie him down and add some fancies to mine.

One last thing before I go. Remember that I sent my manuscript off to the publisher? Well, I got some good news back this week. I can't talk about it just yet, but check back this weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa Ann said...

Congrats on your award. I can't wait to hear your news!

Amanda said...

Kathie, Congrats to you! I'm excited for you. Amanda