Sunday, February 1, 2009

AND NOW FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

This is me signing the publishing contract for my book.

,
I don't know what else to say. I am incredibly humbled by this opportunity and am so grateful to God.
I will keep you posted as the process goes along. I am sure I'll have lots of rewrites that will keep me busy. And I'll let you know what happens every step of the way, and of course I'll let everyone know when it's about to be released. At this point I'm even hesitant to tell you what I decided to title it as my editor may decide I need to change it. But whatever happens, at this point I'll bring you along every step of the way.

14 comments:

50sgal said...

I only found your blog a week or so ago, so maybe you mentioned it earlier, but what is your book about? Congrats on the big signing. My husband writes as well, so I know what is involved in the whole process/ordeal/joy. Good luck and let us know publishing dates!

Kathie Truitt said...

Hi 50's gal! Thanks for stoppin' by. I'll be posting a synopsis of the plot shortly.

Kate said...

Congrats! That is very exciting news :)

Kristina said...

That's wonderful! Good for you, I can't wait to read it!

Leann said...

Congratulations! Words cannot express how incredibly proud I am of all you have accomplished! Don't forget to ENJOY the JOURNEY!! Love ya

Lee Ann said...

Congrats to you!

Lisa Ann said...

Congrats Kathie!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

WO@...congratulations...

Back Through Time said...

WOW!!! Congratulations to you!!
Can't wait to hear the details.
Congrats again!
Michelle

Amanda said...

Great job! Can't wait to hear more about it!!!
Amanda

The Vintage Housewife... said...

hello sweet kitten...first let me say congrats...and i love the glory all to God! girl you rock...

now i posted a lil' answer to your comment...hmmm so check it out...

nope i don't like the v day thing...no dumb roses or chocolate...but i look 2 it as a sassy day...a kinda new years sassy yourself up day...its fun and it feels so good...try it...just something a lil'new...sassy it up miss hillbilly debutante...i'm sure you need a big tub of bubbles...you've been so busy with your nose in your book...hee hee cat~ thanks for all your comments...i look forward to them...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie,
I will be looking forward to reading your book.
Tina (Granny @ Halloween) Cincinnati, Ohio

Jane said...

Congratulations.
Getting to this stage is a dream for many of us - thanks for sharing.

XoXo, Punchy said...

Congrats!!! Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you!!!