Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Wanna Be a Cowgirl!



A cowgirl gets up in the morning,


decides what


she


wants to do,


and does it!

Marie Lords 1861


Fine! Then I wanna be a cowgirl.



Recently, someone told me if you don't like your life, then change it...Well, consider yer'self forewarned, my little cowpokes.


THIS GIRL IS GETTIN' READY 'TO CHANGE IT UP.'


"How?" you ask. Well, I haven't gotten that far yet. But I do have a couple of irons in the fire.



Just stay tuned. You never know what will happen in the glamorous, glorious life of Kathie.


7 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I'VE MISSED YOU! And yee-haw on changing life up! I cannot wait to see what you're doing! You've been up to somethin', I just know it!

Lisa Ann said...

You go girl. Saddle up that horse, put on those boots and go for it!

Summer said...

Oh,this is so exciting...;D
I can't wait to see what you're going to do girl..;D
Go girl...Yeee-haaaaw...

Solo said...

Go friend,you can do whatever you want to be.;D
We are always here to support you girl.Go,go,go..;D

Kristina said...

I can't wait to find out!

Coffee with Cathy said...

When we realize that we ourselves have the power to create the sort of life we want and we ourselves have the power to be the sort of people we want to be, it does get exciting. Keep us updated!

Wendy said...

I just found your blog and enjoyed reading through some of your posts...and now I'm curious to see what you are changing up! I'll be back to stroll through again. I do wish you the best.
Warm regards,
Wendy