Thursday, May 7, 2009

The winner is...drum roll, please!!


I have no clue how to use the Random Number Generator. So, instead I called on my favorite IT guy, Jonathan to pick the winning name. And now, the moment we've all been waiting for......


Allie in G'town!!


Congratulations, Allie! I hope you'll enjoy "Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler" as much as I did.


Please e-mail me with your address, or you're welcome to stop by my office and pick it up anytime you like. Uh...please don't let the crazed picture above scare you. I'm fun-loving and silly, but not crazy, providing you don't count the time my friends and I stole Widow Jones' outhouse and put in in the middle of Main Street and set in on fire. And really, I shouldn't even count as being a part of all that, 'cause all I did was drive the pickup.

Allie's blog is "Summer is A Verb" (summerisaverb.blogspot.com). It's one of my favorites and I know you'll like her, too. Stop in and see her and leave a comment. But prepared to stay a while. It's one of 'those' blogs. You know what I mean - you start reading it and the next thing you know it's 8:00 pm and everyone wants to 'know where dinner is', and 'what have you done today? anything? 'cause this place is a mess.' Hmm Mmm. Allie's place is definitely a guilty pleasure. Enjoy!

A very big thank you to everyone who entered. I appreciate all of you and I LOVE reading your comments.


Now, it's time for me to hunker down and get these re-writes finished. Have a wonderful weekend.


Happy Mother's Day!!

13 comments:

allie in g'town said...

Yeaaaaa!!!!! Thank you so much! That book looks right up my alley too! I will email you my address Kathie. This was just the pick me up I needed. Codeine starting to wear off....XXOO

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

yay allie! you're a winna!
xoxo
joni

allie in g'town said...

Try and swing by Kathie for a shout out and thank you!

Beth Dunn said...

I think your picture is adorable. Not crazy at all. xoxo

Back Through Time said...

Congrats to the winner! Hope you are getting your work done!
Have a super week,
Michelle

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Kathie, Thankyou as always for stopping by. In answer to your question, Mr Kitten works on sites that cover a large area and sometimes from an office about 50 miles from home, so although we are kind of remote, he can be on a main road into the city within about half an hour. He is sat next to me and Ive just asked how many miles a week he drives and he tells me its about 600 miles per week. Luckily he enjoys driving so we can go on our little trips when he has a day off work. X

P.S You look beautiful in the photograph, you are so pretty X

Summer said...

Congrats Allie!!=)
And Happy Mothers Day to you Hillbilly and to all moms out there.=)

A Writers Den

Solo said...

Aw, Congrats Allie.;D
And Happy Mothers Day to all the moms..;D

Travel and Living

Coffee with Cathy said...

But I want to hear more about Widow Jones' outhouse! Or have you already told all and I missed it?

Beth Dunn said...

Thank you for your comment. You are terrific! I hope you are having a great Friday. xoxo

Mrs. G said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by. No I never lived in the south but my, what I call, other Mother was a sweet southern belle living in the north. I think she rubbed off on me in a big way.
The book you gave away looks good. I may have to pick one up. Congratulations to the winner.
Hugs,
Sue

Miss Janice said...

Stopping in to say hello. This book sounds cute and congrats to Allie, the winner!

Preppy 101 said...

Just found your blog today! I will enjoy reading this for sure!! xoxo