Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am in a really wierd place now. I have so much energy I feel like I am about to burst.
First of all, I should be getting a release date on my book within the next 3 to 6 weeks. As soon as that happens I'll let you all know. We're planning the major kick-off party here in DC, and then a book signing in Woodbridge, VA (suburb of DC) where the storyline actually took place.
Within 4 weeks of the release date, I'll be able to give you a synopsis.
And last, but most certainly not least, we are anticipating the arrival of baby Sophia (first grandchild) very soon. I am so excited about that, that it is really hard to concentrate on anything else.
In the meantime, what do you want to know? Here's your chance to ask any questions. You can e-mail me or put them here on the comment section and I'll answer them. So, ask away....

12 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

How did you decided to become a writer?

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Kathie, I can't wait for your book to come out. I will enjoy reading about the festivities, book signings, interviews, tv appearances - Oprah?...WOW! You will be busy.
Best wishes!

trash talk said...

What is your thought process when writing? I think there might be a story in me, but I don't even know how to begin.
Debbie

Kristina said...

Can't wait to hear more about your book. That is so exciting...congratulations!

Marie said...

Congratulations on your book. There is nothing like being a grandmother!

Princess Freckles said...

I'd love to hear more about your pageant days! :)

Congrats on the first grnadchild! I love the name Sophia! I'm sure you're just dying with excitement and anticipation!

Amber Smith said...

Oh wow - a grandchild upcoming!!! How wonderful, Kathie! I can understand how excited you must feel, I hope your daughter is doing well. Looking forward to hearing more about your book and reading it as well!

Coffee with Cathy said...

Congratulations on both milestones! Good for you.

Summer said...

Oh i'de love to see the photo of your first grandchild.=D I'm sure she is beautiful and talented as you. Have a great day. =D


Summer
A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

WOuld like to know how you came to live in Washington and if those of us "out here" have a right to think that the elite there are totally out of touch with the "people"?

Other than that, I'd like to know what your plans are if you become successful with this book. Are you going to stay in D.C....or are you going back home?

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I'm so excited for your new granddaughter! You are going to be on CLOUD NINE! And those pics of your daughter, she is just a little doll...just like her mom!
XOXO
Joni

Kate said...

So excited to hear about your book :) Congrats!