Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TOTAL writers block!!!!!!!!!!

I do so apologize for not blogging, y'all. This may be hard to believe but I just don't have anything to say right now. Nothin'. Nada. Zilch. On top of that my camera is broke. And if I did have something to say it probably wouldn't be positive and I don't want to bring anybody down. Be patient. Sophia should be born within the next 30 days, and you'll be the first to know when that happens. Also, as promised within the next 60-90 days I should be able to post the synopsis of the book. I can't do that until I get permission from the publisher and my publicist.

I do want to say thank you for reading.

7 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I can hardly wait!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I'll be waiting anxiously! I don't know what I would do without a camera!
XOXO
Joni

ADG said...

No excuse.

trash talk said...

I totally understand! While I'm not a "real" writer, here lately nothing seems to be coming out. I took a few days off to hopefully recharge, but girl, it's just not happening! Let's blame it on the heat...what do you say?
Thank you for agreeing with me that Bella is beautiful. True or not, I just love validation!!!
Debbie

Solo said...

We understand you Hill.;D And we will surely wait for your next post. Take your time. Have a great day.;D

Amanda said...

So true girlfriend! You go girl 'cause you CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens you!! Love ya, AG

Summer is a Verb said...

I broke my camera too on the 4th. Plus my scanner won't work at the beach. Writing posts under these conditions has been like pulling rabbits out of a hat! XXOO