Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I have to apologize for being a bad blogger lately. I've had other things on my mind.

I've also been keeping a teensy, weensy little secret from you. I am moving. Nope, it's not what you think....I'm staying put, I'm not going back 'home.'

As a matter of fact, I am home. It feels good to say that, you know.


Do I still miss the country? You betcha! Will I probably end up back on a small farm somewhere? Oh, yeah! But as long as my children are in Washington, DC, I'll re-arrange my dream so I can be closer to them.


But for now, I am moving to a big, beautiful home with a huge backyard for Sally and Violet to roam, with a biiigggg garage in which to shelter Dixie.


For security reasons, I won't post pictures of the front of the house, but I'll post some of the backyard and of course you know I wouldn't dream of shopping for furniture and accessories without you along!!

Please don't think I'm rude as I cut this conversation short....but someone is waiting for me....


Sophia Floriana Tapper


P.S. The most popular question was about my finishing school days. I'll tackle that one next post.

7 comments:

trash talk said...

The angels must be whispering to Miss Sophia...look at that smile!
Debbie

The Vintage Kitten said...

What a beautiful smile you have Sophia X

~Crystal~ said...

How exciting!
I bet you did just what Sophia's outfit said!

Lisa Ann said...

Your excused! Congrats on the new house!

Back Through Time said...

Thank you for the sweet post on my blog~ I see you are going to be EXTREMELY busy for a few weeks!! Enjoy your new home:-) (and your family)
Michelle

ADG said...

Sophia=Bliss

ADG and LFG

Estrella said...

Cuttest little thing!!!