Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome to My (New) Home, Part 2


Main floor powder room - I adore this wallpaper!


A house just isn't a home unless you have a pair of Wellies sitting around...


I bought these from Victorian Trading Post.




Here's another view of Sally's room, aka The Shabby Chic Living Room. Yes, I know. I'm absolutely crazy to have an all-white room with a black dog. That's okay, it's just furniture. She pretty much rules the roost at our house.




And here's yet another view. The lights on the flowered room divider are also from Victorian Trading Company. You'll notice one window has a pink panel draped from the top while the other one doesn't. I'm trying to decide if I like it better with or without.


Not all of the rooms are shabby chic, I'm just posting as I get everything put away and decorated. And if you're like me, which after visiting some of your blogs, I most of you are, we're never finished decorating, are we?

5 comments:

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Everything is turning out so pretty. Love the look!
Valerie

Kristina said...

You have a beautiful home! I love your decorating style.Unfortunately my decorating talent only works on scrapbooking pages :-( I have to admit, the first thing I thought of was what my toddlers would do to those pretty rooms! YIKES!!!

~Crystal~ said...

I think I like the pink panel on the curtains. And your house is really looking like one of those magazines!

Have a great time on your trip!

Mrs. G said...

Kathie,
Love the look you have going on and especially love the wellies covered with roses. Miss Sophia is pretty special too, what a beauty.
Hugs,
Sue

Summer said...

You are just like my mom who loves decorating our house. =D She always want our home to look new as much as she can. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo