Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Book Synopsis revealed....

For all you spoiled babies who think you can't wait until closer to release date, I'm going to give in to you. I still thinks it's a little too early. After all, it's not being released until Spring. But you all have been with me since I first put pen to paper. You've listened to me whine when I had writer's block and was sending out to agents and publishers. You went 'hooray' when I finally did find someone. So, this little preview is just for you.


Julie Patterson, a former Miss Mississippi with a successful husband and two adoring children lives a lavish lifestyle most women only dream about. Life becomes even more idyllic when her husband Tom receives a much anticipated promotion to Washington, DC. Soon, the Patterson's American Dream turns into a nightmare when a neighborhood friend turns out to be a psychotic stalker and mind manipulator that won't rest until she destroys Julie. False Victim is a gripping tale of lies, deception and betrayal and one woman's quest to hold her family together, while struggling to keep her faith intact and her sanity from slipping. A fast-paced psychological, edge of your seat thriller, False Victim will haunt you long after you've finished reading it.
And yes, it's based very, very, and I mean VERY heavily on a true story.
Ta ta for now!






6 comments:

PreppyBumpkin said...

EXCITING!! Can't wait to read more!

Kristina said...

Wow! I can't wait to read it!

Summer said...

Oh! I enjoy reading it. Looking forward on your next post. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Amber Smith said...

Am looking forward to reading it, thanks for the reveal. How wonderful it must feel to have your story be published after all the work (and life experience) involved!

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Very exciting!
Valerie

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Oh what a tease.....I can't wait to read this book:-)