Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Santa....

Yes, I know it's a little early to start taking requests. But, I thought I better get an early start. (If I know my good buddy Allie over at Summer is a Verb, she has been working on her wish list since December 26th of last year.)





Okay, Santa, if you get closer to the computer screen and squint your eyes you can see the delicate little necklace that Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece is wearing. I'd love to have that. Actually, I have a necklace similar to this. I'd just like to have a shorter chain. Oh, and another child figurine as well (for Sophia).
Any chances you can make me have hair just like Marie-Chantals?


I didn't think so.



10 comments:

Alan said...

Thank God you don't want the watch!

Suburban Princess said...

Alan lol I was thinking hey nice watch!

Where does the necklace come from?

Summer said...

Oh that necklace. Awesome! Every woman should definitely want that. =D


Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

trash talk said...

If you don't ask...you don't get, right?
Debbie
BTW, ask for the watch too!

Coffee with Cathy said...

It's never too early! And put me down for a hair request, too.

Summer is a Verb said...

Got that right! I'll put in a good word with Santa for you gorgeous necklace request. The Santa I know has excellent taste...XXOO

The Vintage Kitten said...

Can you ask Santa to send me a necklace like that too? X

Beth Dunn said...

That is beautiful..I hope you get it! xoxo

SC

BroncoMom said...

A girl's gotta try right?
BroncoMom

EntertainingMom said...

I love the boots beneath the ballgown! Eccentric is good... a grandmother at 47?! I'm just a few years behind you and my youngest is 4! I'll likely be 87 when I reach grandmother status!