Monday, October 19, 2009

I Got Nothin'!

I appreciate everyone's e-mails wondering where I've been. I just don't have anything to say or talk about right now. Hard to believe, huh?
I really don't like posting about decorating. Although some of my favorite blogs are about decorating - I love "Romantic Home" blog and "Old Centennial Farmhouse", but that's not my writing style.
I refuse to write about 'what I'm wearing.' I wouldn't even dream of thinking that you care one way or another about what I have on. Trust me, my wardrobe is not that great. Uh, especially since I accidentally gave away some of my favorite pieces to Goodwill - Yikes!
Although I 've been a bad blogger I haven't been sitting idly by. I'm into the 3rd Chapter of my next book and production starts on "False Victim" in a few weeks.
I do have a lot of exciting things that have been happening and they've been happening real fast.
But I still need to wait a few more weeks before I can tell you about it.
I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful, positive readers. And while I might jinx myself by saying this, in the whole year and a half I've been blogging I've only had one semi-negative comment.
Please stay with me and I'll take you on this crazy ride with me!
Kathie

5 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I'd put people to sleep if I wrote about what I wear! HA! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear what you've got to tell us! I actually like your funny stories about all the people you've met and their quirkiness....you could put that stuff on here all day and you'd be guaranteed a lot of readers for that hilarious stuff!
XOXO
Joni

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Hi Kathie,
Now I think you should go with a bit of poetry when you have nothing else and it's even better if it is original. So with that thought in mind I will leave you with a bit of my original poetry here..(clearing throat)..I flit like a butterfly from flower to flower spreading sunshine and happiness each moment, each hour. There you go! Have a great Tuesday can't wait to hear about the stuff coming up!
Valerie

~Crystal~ said...

I was hoping for a post about your trip to the country. :(

Summer said...

Hi Hill. There is nothing wrong on writing about what was happening now on your awesome house. =D Anyways, just keep on writing. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Mr. Kathie said...

Only my honey can use 222 words to say I have nothing to say...(just kidding baby) This folks is why life with Kathie is a truly full and wonderful experience. I'm glad those of you that read her blog regularly have gotten a taste of the true Kathie. She's hard on herself sometimes but in all my travels around the globe I've never met a more loving and compassionate person. Never.

Love you honey and just keep writing...it makes us all smile and that my dear is a true gift.