Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome to Rodeo Princess!!


This pretty girl is Sydney.


This is Sydney, her Daddy, (whom I only know in the blog world as 'Poloist') and her new horse 'Stormi'.
I've been following 'Poloists' blog for quite some time ("Consortium of Gentleman Farmers") and just recently I noticed he had pictures of he and his daughter at a rodeo. I assumed, quite naturally that since Poloist and his family live on a farm that his daughter must have a horse. He informed me that she did not.
I then chuckled to myself and wrote a quick note: "I predict that before this year is out, your daughter will be the proud of owner of a horse."
I love it when I'm right.
Not only does Sweet Sydney have a new horse, but she also has a new blog. Please visit Syndney and leave her a line or two welcoming her to the blog world. As you can see, I've added her to my blog list to the right.
Hugs, kisses and best of luck to you Sydney. I can't wait to read about more of your adventures.



5 comments:

trash talk said...

What a cutie pie! I went over and oh mylanta...that is one big horse. She must have nerves of steel to get on that big baby!
Debbie

Beth Dunn said...

Adorable! Nothing like a girl and her....well in this case horse. I know my niece is dying for one and may be next. As for your comment. Stay eccentric--they only roll their eyes to your face, behind your back they brag. xoxo

SC

The Blushing Hostess said...

Oh Dear, please do not predict that for my Husband - that pursuit plagued my Dad's checkbook for my entire youth! :)

Summer said...

Oh Sydney's look is so awesome. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Rodeo Princess said...

Thanks Kat, I see you are in MO. Couldn't stay away could ya?