Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gee whiz! I am stttrreesseed out. First of all, I can't think of anything to write about. I know it took me forever and you all had probably given up on me, but I think I answered most of the questions you'd asked in the last post. Some of those questions had been asked way back in the summer, so my apologies for just now getting around to it. Second of all, when I do force myself to sit down and write it really sucks. Which means my blog is getting worse, not better. That is not the way it's supposed to work, y' know.

Don't think I've been sitting around twiddling my thumbs, though. Nope. Well, maybe I am, sort of. This is the month my novel is going into production. Next month I do final edit and re-writes. (I have 15 days in which to finish it. No pressure.)

I don't know about you but when I get stressed I EAT. Oh, how I wish I could be one of these delicate little girls that 'forgets to eat'. I don't understand those women, but just once I'd like to be one of them. And since I'm not? Well, that's one of the reasons I haven't posted a picture of myself in ages. Let's just say I'm uh...larger than life.

I may be fat...but I'm happy. And happy is a great place to be!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Ann said...

I can't wait to read your book. I'm sure your as big as a horse....NOT!

Amber Smith said...

I think your book is going to be so interesting, can't wait to read it!

Alan said...

I love a little meat on 'da bones. A very hot look. As for the writing, sometimes you need to take a break. Don't force it.