Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out for a few weeks...Book duty...

and a few highlights of 2009
signing my book contract


The birth of Sophia Floriana on July 29th, making me a Grandma the day before my 47th birthday.


me and the boys (April 2009) eating lunch after church at Annie's in DuPont Circle, Washington, DC

I got my manuscript back from Jaime B., my editor, with instructions of what she wanted edited. All in all it was only a few things here and there, but I only have 15 days in which to do it, so I won't be writing during that time because I need to stay focused. The sooner I get everything done the sooner my release date will be.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to hear from you (and visit a few of you!) in 2010.


Much love,

Kathie

5 comments:

James said...

Congratulations on both your new grand daughter and book deal, I hope 2010 has more joy for you.

trash talk said...

Can life get any better...I ask you. Two new babies in one year...Sophia and the new book...both labors of love!
Have a wonderfu new year's eve and a most properous twenty ten!
Debbie

Nezzy said...

A big old Ozarks CONGRATULATIONS on your book contract and a new member in your family.

Have a wonderful New Year and may God bless ya'll!!!

ADG said...

Happy New Year!

English Cottage in Georgia said...

What a wonderful 2009 for you - may 2010 be even better! Have an exciting New Year:-)