Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good news about the Movie...

It's gonna happen! I had a phone conference with Anne the executive producer who will be in charge of everything and it's a go. It's all kind of surreal right now and it's such a wonderful feeling when you've set goals for your life, work hard at achieving them and it finally pays off. I am blessed. I am humbled.
Thank you for your words of encouragement. You've all been so kind to me.
Can I brag about something? I know it's not nice to do, but I have just have to say it. Do you know that in the two years that I've had this blog I haven't gotten any negative, unkind remarks? Not even one. (Okay, now that I've said that I'm sure there is a wise guy out there somewhere....)
I have the best readers in the world.
Until next time,
kathie

7 comments:

Bella Della said...

Wow- congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

James said...

Well done!

Nezzy said...

Here's a big old Ozarks shout~out for you....CONGRATULATIONS and WOOHOO!!! Oh, the stories your gonna share.

God bless and have the best day!!!

Ruthann said...

Hi Kathie! Wow! A movie?? How exciting! I'm anxious to read all about it. Your story is an important one and needs to be told. It's so great to see how the Lord has orchestrated your steps. Let me know the next time you are back in the Ozarks, it would be fun to go have lunch.
Bless you!
Ruthann
Sugar Pie Farmhouse

Lisa Ann said...

That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

SO PROUD OF YOU! And, I've had no nasty comments either....we live in a really nice bloggy neighborhood, don't we?!

Solo said...

Well, congratulations! ;D


Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter