Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I AM ANGRY!!

AND YES I'M SHOUTING!
I just heard about Alissa Blanton, a 23-year-old woman who was murdered by her stalker.
Okay, for those of you who've followed me for the past 2 years you know my son and I were victims of a false victimization stalker.
You think laws protect you from someone like this? You're wrong.
I can't talk about this right now because number 1 - I am on a deadline. I have a few more edits to do by Friday on my book (which, incidentally is the story of our stalking experience), and number 2, frankly I am so angry right now that I can't even talk about this rationally.
Give me a few days and then we'll discuss this! What I tell you about protection laws will leave you absolutely speechless.
kathie

3 comments:

ADG said...

The laws suck and honest law enforcement officers will tell you so. But you for certain, already know that.

ADG

trash talk said...

This must hit you to your core. You were looking for an adventure a little while back...maybe you should start challenging some of the laws and see about getting changes. Who knows better than you what changes need to be made.
On a side note...I cannot wait to read the book.
Debbie

Miss Janice said...

Would love to read your book! How tragic this story is.