Tuesday, March 23, 2010


I'm working on my next project and I'm finding a lot of the stories I would normally use for "Hillbilly Debutante" I'd rather save for the next book - which I'm hoping to have finished by December.


Since that's the case what to do with the blog?


That's a good question.


For starters, there will be more pictures. Mr. T. just bought me a brand new camera and is taking me to Florida next week so I can put it to good use.


I am hoping to do a bloggie makeover late this summer so if you know someone that can 'purdy up' Hillbilly Debutante, please refer them.


Below is one of the reasons I've been MIA. I'm sure you understand.



(you're crazy if you think I'm taking a nap!)

3 comments:

Coffee with Cathy said...

Love that baby! Adorable!!!

Coffee with Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Dunn said...

Oh look at that sweet baby. Can't wait to read your next book! Can you give us a hint? xoxo
SC