Monday, April 12, 2010



Spring break was perfect. We went to Orlando and of course did the Disney World thing. The last time we went was when William was six and he thought it would be fun to go back and get to ride some of the rides he was too young to ride last time. Even though Mr. T had every minute of our time booked to the hilt it was still very relaxing. (And yes I may have a slight obsession with Cinderella's castle.)


Speaking of William, he decided that his mom needed a fan page. So, if you're on Facebook I'd like to invite you to join the Kathie Truitt Author Fan Page. I thought it might be a little too early to set one up but he wanted to do it so I thought, 'what the heck?' It will be his job to be the administrator and keep up with questions and comments.


Blogging for a while will mostly be pictures of things my family and/or I will be doing and events we'll be attending for the next couple of weeks. I will try to make it as interesting as possible - not just jaunts to the store or anything like that. However, sometimes what is supposed to be 'just a trip to the store' has more than once ended up being pretty dog-gone exciting, so I'll always carry the camera with me just in case.


In other news I'm getting my headshot for the back of the book and start media training soon. The closer to release date of "False Victim" the blog will be getting a 'new look'. The name "Hillbilly Debutante" will stay the same as my next series of plots revolves around "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" in Eldorado Springs, Missouri. The restaurant and the characters are fictitious but Eldorado Springs is a very real place (my childhood home). Relax Eldoradian's it's purely fiction. Y'all's secrets are safe.


On a different note, I hope the weather where you are is as beautiful as it is here in Virginia.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

Until next time,

Kathie

4 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I am jealous I love Disney world!

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Very fun, I love Disneyworld too!
Valerie

Bella Della said...

You have so many exciting things going on! And you look right at home at Cinderella's castle.

xo,
Kim

Summer is a Verb said...

The haircut looks FAB Kathie! XXOO