Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Kathie Truitt Author Fan Page"

I have a fan page on Facebook and I'd love for you to join. It's a great way to view my schedule and see if I'll be in your neck of the woods in the near future. You can also join me on Facebook but if you do that, please send a message that you are a blog follower. I am really leary when I see someone I don't know and we have no mutual friends. But as long as you let me know that you're a Hillbilly Debutante follower I'll sho 'nuff add you!

3 comments:

Miss Janice said...

I will def send a friend request so that I may keep up with your comings and goings!

Main Line Sportsman said...

You know...I should have known it was "The Plains."
I have been down several time for both Va Gold Cup and the International Gold Cup in the fall....I actually like the Fall race better..
Thanks for the comment...cheers and have a good Memorial day weekend.

Beth Dunn said...

I'm pretty sure I'm a fan but if not please let me know the link, as I'd also love to share it on my page. So happy for you!
xoxo
SC