Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tour and Media Schedule

Wednesday, July 15th - "The District Dish" - if you live in DC check your cable schedule for different air times, or go to 'thedistrictdish.com'.

Thursday, August 3rd - Release day! Party at Floriana at 17th & Q in D.C.

Saturday, August 7th - Borders in Woodbridge, VA - 1:00 pm.

Tuesday, August 17th - Barnes & Noble at Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO

Friday, August 20th - Borders in Springfield, MO 6-9pm

Saturday, August 21st - ABC Books in Springfield, MO 9-noon
Borders in Lees Summit, MO 4-6pm

Friday, November 19th - Holiday Inn Conference Center - Charlottesville, VA 11-6

**My publicist is working on bookings every day, so I'll try to update often.


Thank you so much for your support of "False Victim". Pre-release sales are good and I've really, really enjoyed answering so many of your questions. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to everyone BUT good news is....I'm getting a new website that will have a specific 'Book Club Page' for questions and discussion.
I appreciate each and every one of you. I couldn't do this without you!!
Much love,
Kathie

2 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Hello Kathie

I just clicked over from another blog. First visit. Enjoyed so very much.

I read your Springfield post and agree with you about that beautiful city/town. I grew up in Lebanon. There were many late summer visits to Springfield, where our school clothes were purchased. I even went to school there a few months in 2nd grade. I would love to live there.

I am going to save your link, so I can keep up with you.

Lisa Ann said...

Well maybe I will see you in November in Charlottesville. That's about a four hour drive but it would be worth it:)