Thursday, August 5, 2010

We went to Lonestar Steakhouse tonight and as I was walking to the table
I tripped and practically fell into the lap of this handsome fella.

Yeah, well maybe landing in his lap would have spared me the embarrassment and humiliation of laying out spread-eagle in the middle of the restaurant floor. Everyone stopped and stared. Of course once they got over the initial shock of seeing a middle-aged blonde woman in cowboy boots with her skirt up over head on the floor they all tried to help me up.
Oh well. No one ever died from bruised pride - or bruised hiny for that matter.
On a more pleasant note I'll be signing my book at Borders in Woodbridge, VA this Saturday (Aug 7th) at 1:00. I'd love to see you there if you're in the area.
And I'll be sitting down - you won't have to worry about me falling all over you!
Cheers -
Kathie

No comments: