Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm at The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe

Happy New Year my friends!!
Even if you're 2010 was as exciting as mine, I'm sure you're still roaring to get started on 2011. There's just something about a new year, a new beginning.
Those of you who have been with me for a while might remember that I started "Hillbilly Debutante" with a 5 year plan. Well, I am now going into the 4th year of that plan and by Christmas 2011 I expect to have achieved every single one of my goals. That's right. I expect to have everything crossed off a whole year early. God is so good to me!
I have something I want to talk to you about and challenge you on....but it'll have to wait.
Right now I have to get busy. I have to finish the mansucript for my new novel, The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe, scheduled for release in October of this year.
When I come back I'll introduce you to 2011's first "Hillbilly Debutante of the Month", and then I'll tell you what I have in mind for your 2011 'challenge'.
Kathie

13 comments:

Marydon said...

G'day Kathie ~ So looking forward to this 'tease'.

Hope you had a beautiful holiday celebration for the New Year.

Pop over for our lovely CSN GIVEAWAY!

TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Gracie Beth said...

Yay 2011 I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy year! 11 is my lucky number so I think this year will be lots better than last for me!

Marydon said...

When I get done crying, I'll be back. My email is ~ blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com

Please send me yours, Kathie ...
Hugs, Marydon

The Classic Preppy said...

I am dedicating tomorrow's blog post to you.....Will fit how you're feeling perfectly!!

reneewriter65 said...

Can't WAIT to read it!! If I pre-order (when available), will you sign it for me please? Thanks missus!! God bless you!! : )

Laurie said...

The book sounds fabulous! Be sure to check out my latester blog post at luluanddaisy.blogspot.com I love your blog!

Nezzy said...

Just goes to show ya what a great plan can do for your life!

Your cafe...does it happen to be based on "The Cafe" where ya could fine the napkin eater???

You can only imagine what my young mind did the first time I witnessed such a bazaar sight.

God bless ya and you just have the best, most prosperous New Year ever sweetie!!! :o)

megan said...

Happy New Year Kathie. I am looking forward to your new book.
Megan

Beth Dunn said...

Can't wait to read the new book!
xoxo
SC

crystal.cattle said...

Thanks awesome! Congrats. I hope 2011 brings all kinds of more wonderful news.

www.crystalcattle.com

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Kathie, I am SO happy for you.
You should be SOOO very proud of yourself and your accomplishments.
I can't wait to hear what your challenge is!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Kathie - just using my hand instead of a warmer -cheap and brilliant! ( :
Have a very pretty day Kathie!
Kristin

amandakiska said...

I just heard you on blogtalk radio. What a facinating story! http://amandakiska.blogspot.com