Monday, March 7, 2011

So what happened with the Wagoneer?


Nothing. Absolutely nothing.


I sent an e-mail to the young man to set an appointment to do a look-see and a test drive. He e-mailed me back and I quote "I found you on facebook and we can talk better there."


WHAT?? My family will be the first to tell you that I'm not techno-savvy, but facebook is NOT easier than e-mail.




Those red flags (also known as: gut feeling or women's intuition) were flying at full mast. Sure enough when I opened facebook he was there.


To make a long story short I told him we'd communicate through e-mail or not at all. Never heard from him again.


So, back to the begining. I'm going to take my sweet time and get the one I really want. Somewhere out there, my friends, is a beautiful Jeep Grand Wagoneer waiting for me.

Now, changing the subject. I want you all to watch Lifetime tonight (Monday, March 7th) at 9:00 Eastern Time.

"He Loves Me" starring Heather Locklear, is premiering, and it's produced by Anne Carlucci, the producer that purchased the book/movie rights for my novel, "False Victim".

Still no word on when that will happen but we did renew our contract last week.

Til next time,

Kathie


5 comments:

Mom on the Run said...

I saw this--I'd love to get on his waiting list. The web page is long and has lots of pictures....but wow! And the Jeeps are pretty awesome, too! ha!

http://www.grandwagoneer.com/

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Kathie,

Too bad the wagoneer didn't work out !

Can't wait to see your book as a movie !

Hugs,

Linda

Main Line Sportsman said...

Wise move to break off that negotiation...be patient and you will find the right one.

Nezzy said...

Absolutely girl, there is the perfect car just waitin' for a prime Hillbilly debutante like yourself!

I know of that inner voice ya talk about that we all need to take heed to 'cause it's always right on the money.

I'm so excited things are goin' so well for ya!!!

God bless and enjoy your day sweetie! :o)

trash talk said...

Good girl for listening to your "voice". That's just creepy and you don't need any more of that in your life.
You'll find your dream car...wait and see!
Deb