Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memphis Booksigning!

Oh my goodness - PLEASE don't be mad at me!! I have missed deadlines galore on "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" - my next one has been pushed back to June 17th. In the meantime, tomorrow I am leaving for Memphis for another signing on my current novel "False Victim". If you live in the Memphis area I would LOVE to meet you!!

Here's the skinny:

Hastings Book Store
1245 Germantown Parkway
Cordova (Memphis) Tennessee
1 - 3

When I get back to ol' Virginny on Sunday I am going to crack open the laptop and get back to work. I REALLY think you are going to like the next novel - I really do. If I had to describe it, it would be a "Fried Green Tomatoes" meets "Mayberry RFD" with a bit of "Steel Magnolias" thrown in - sssoooo very different from the creepy, wierd "False Victim".


Have I told you lately that I love you? Well, I do and I really, truly hope you know that. I like hearing from you whether it's facebook, through the comments section or e-mail. I appreciate all of you! AND, I am really excited to meeting one of my blog buddies later in the month - you know who you are!




And a big congratulations to Kat at The London Bob hair salon in Old Town Alexandria.....she 'auditioned' to be my stylist and guess what Kat-baby....YOU'RE HIRED!

(When the teen-age son tells you he likes it you KNOW Mama must be lookin' good).


Until next time,

Kathie






7 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Love the hair! You look FIERCE

~Crystal~ said...

Just think, I "could have been" meeting you in Memphis.

You look amazing!!!

And...I can't wait for the next book!

sherri said...

Love the cute hair, and love you! Have a great day

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Hair looks awesome!
I wish it was me that was meeting you this month!
Mad at you ... puhleeeze ! Keep workin girl!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

JASON said...

FIRST TIME READER I LOVE YOU NECKLACE AND EVERYTHING! COFFEE!!!!

Valerie said...

Sassy hair---love it! Still selling copies of your "weird" book. Thanks so much for deeming us worthy at ABC Books. We can't wait for the next book and your visit to Springfield.

Bethany said...

I'm getting excited about Continental Congress later this month!! We'll have to meet up there. I'm going to commute in to town, but plan to be there for almost everything. Let's coordinate lunch or something. xoxo