Monday, August 8, 2011

This last week was the first anniversary of the release of "False Victim".


Sales are still increasing, ratings are good across the board and I am still travelling for book signings, book clubs and speaking engagements, although this ol' gal is getting 'tard' so I'll be winding down  soon.

Who'd have thought that being the victim of a crazy, stalking psychopathic neighbor and being forced to pack up and leave the county would turn into such a lucrative career? Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "God works in mysterious ways", huh?

I want to thank each and every one of you who have purchased and/or read "False Victim". I have heard from so many of my readers either through e-mail or facebook, and I've literally met hundreds of you at my book signings and appearances across the country.

For those of you that like a lighter, funner (yes, that's a word - it's in the hillbilly dictionary) read, then I'm happy to announce the release of "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" in Spring of 2012.

Have a great rest of summer. Please take a few moments to drop me a line and let me know what you've been doing this summer. Oh! And if you're on facebook, please mosey on over to
"Kathie Truitt Author Fan Page" and join!

Til next time (which hopefully won't be too long)

Kathie

7 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

Still need to read!!!! So glad the book is doing well. xoxo

Laura said...

I'm excited to see that there's now a Kindle version! I came across your blog randomly (I live in the UK) and had wanted to read it.

Becky said...

I am super excited about a "funner" read from you!!! Yay!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Kathie ~ Who knew it would lead to a luctrative career is right! With what you have gone through you have earned EVERY single penny and accolade!!!!
Can not wait to read your new book!!!
Have a PRETTY day my friend.
Kristin

Tammy B said...

I can't wait until The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe comes out. Until then I will definitely follow you on face book.

sherri norman said...

Can't wait to read this new one! This sounds more like the Kathie that I know and love!Fun rest of summer to you!!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am going to check my Kindle this morning and see if I can find your book!

When you have time, email me at
coastal.sisters@verizon.net and I will send you one of my designs to wear on your next book tour!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo