Tuesday, October 11, 2011

News of my demise are highly exaggerated.....

I'm still here and I've missed you all terribly. Thanks for the sweet comments and e-mails. Please be patient a while longer. I'm in the second editing phase for 'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe".  I have several posts in the works for next week.

And before I forget!!  Only those who are members of the "Kathie Truitt Author Fan Page" will get to review and vote on the book cover for "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" so if you're on facebook simply 'like' my fan page and voila - you're a member!!

Til next time (which will be sooner rather than later)


Kathie

3 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

So excited to see you had a post!!
I am sosososososoooo excited to vote on the cover! HOW EXCITING!
Have a pretty day my dear driend!
Kristin

sherri norman said...

Can't wait to read this new book! Have missed you, don't stay gone so long!
Sherri

Miss Gracie's House said...

this sounds exciting...
have a great weekend!
Rene