Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chef Roble on Bravo....

Watch this show if you get a chance and when you do, watch for Che Gravy. Why? Because you'll soon come to know his fiancee very well. Jennifer Papula is the name of one of the lead characters in "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe". And the literary Jennifer Papula is heavily based on the real-life Jennifer Papula. She's from Poughkeepsie, NY and not only has that New York-Italian tough-girl-I'd-just-as-soon-kick-your-a** accent, but exudes the aforementioned attitude as well. I thought it would be hilarious to take that personality and 'redneck' it up a bit by making her an "Ozark-girl" instead. Hopefully she will forgive me after she reads the book.

But right now, it's all about Che. Tune in Sunday nights on Bravo at 9Central/10EST to Chef Roble. I am hoping to feature Che and Jennifer in one of my upcoming articles!

No comments: