Friday, December 30, 2011

Nothing to whine about in 2011....

Well, maybe one thing! I'm still disappointed that Lifetime dropped my movie, but at least it was a segment on Investigation Discovery. All in all this was a great year. Everyone is happy, healthy and my new novel is soon to be released. I've got a release date but I'm not tellin' til after the New Year.

Speaking of the new year, for New Years Eve, Sally, Violet and me will be snuggled in front of the fire. Sophia will be here, too and you can guarantee there'll be pizza, party hats and all the Dora the Explorer a girl could want.

Y'all be safe. I wanna see you back here in 2012!

Til next time,

Kathie

4 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

And when I watched you on investigation discovery with my family. I kept yelling I KNOW HER WE ARE FRIENDS. While they all were saying "oh God Grace is delusional and thinks she knows the woman on the tv." I am sure we will be seeing more of you on the TV in the future

C'est moi Claudette said...

And hopefully I'll be drinking my "whine" later tonight, lol.
Happy New Year my friend.
Wish I could have seen you on T.V.
We don't get the great stations you do. I'm in the country ; )
Let us know when your book comes out.
My husband and son wrote a book too. Science Fiction called "Demons at the door".
xoxoxoxo

AshTreeCottage said...

Wishing you all the best in 2012!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Beth Dunn said...

Excited to hear your release date! happy new year. Can't believe you were in NYC. I should have put something on facebook.
xoxo
SC