Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I NEVER do this, BUT....

I thought I'd post an 'outfit of the day'. I love it when my blogger friends do this but I just have never participated because I figure y'all really don't give two cahoots about what I'm wearin'.



But it was so cold, rainy and gloomy today that I was just pretty dog-gone proud of myself for pulling together an 'I've got errands to run' outfit that kept me warm and dry but was still presentable.

I have to tell you though, I still think it so strange that these boots, which I used to wear to clean out horse stalls are now all the fashion rage. Who'd have thought?

Til Next Time,

Kathie

5 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Love it! You are looking FIERCE!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Nice outfit, looks so warm too. I'm off to check out more of your wonderful blog.
Daphne

Chanda said...

I just had a good laugh. My interent connection is very slow tongiht and the blog page was opening very slowly. For osme reason I had it in my mind I was going to see you in a beautiful vintage frock. It was just funny to see you there in muck boots. Love it!! It was colder than a witches tit here today, but thank goodness no rain.
Take care and we would love to see the new party dress out talked about. I have an old antique dress form up in my sewing room and she wears a beautiful vintage Christmas abll gown....90% of the time. I can hardly pass up
something really cool. I have a few collected also. Fun to find a gem at the yard sales sometimes.

Bring Pretty Back said...

oh girl! you are PRETTY!!!

Lucchese To Louis Vuitton said...

You and MUCK boots rock, just saying'!
Love that you posted this!