Saturday, March 31, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS......



Good Heavens to Betsy! There were sooooo many entries and I want to say 'thank you' to all of you that left comments, and bought books and other merchandise to qualify for the beautiful red Hillbilly Debutante cowboy boots.

So, without further adieu:

The winner of these lovelies right here


is........


Penny from North Carolina!

Congratulations, Penny. All you need to do now is email me at:


and let me know your boot size.

I will then call PFI Western Wear and Tre will have your red Nocona boots in the mail to you lickety split!

Thank you to everyone - I sure wish I had boots to give away to all of you, but I will have more cool giveaways for you to try to win later several times this year!

In the meantime, if you wanna congratulate Penny go visit her at


Til next time,

Kathie



6 comments:

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

YEAH!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get them. LOVE them!

Thanks Kathie.....p.s can't wait to get my book too...
Hugs,
Penny

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congrats to Penny! YIPPEE!!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh my I wish I had come over here to visit sooner...what a fab pair of boots!

megan said...

Congratulations Penny!!

Nezzy said...

Woohoo, Congrats to Miss Penny, she's gonna rock those boot scootin' boogie boots for sure!!!

What a fun giveaway!!!

God bless ya girl and have yourself an excellent week!!!

I sure hope "Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" is flyin' off the shelves for ya! :o)

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

wow Penney won.. what a lucky gal she is. I'm in NC too..
I am here visiting from over at Nezzie's..

I decided to follow you so I wouldnt miss anything.. I'm kinda nosy like that lol..

Congrats Penney~!