Friday, March 16, 2012

Don't blame ME for not blogging....

You all have kept me so busy going back and forth to the Post Office to mail books, t-shirts and other merchandise that people are startin' to speculate on what exactly is going on between me and the Postmaster. 

I'm working now on a few articles for you, but I wanted to stop in and say 'thank you' so very, very much for all your support.

WAIT A DOG-GONE MINUTE!!! I just thought of something.

 I bet y'all are just doin' all this to win those  red boots, aren't you?
Well, I don't blame you for one minute because they are absolutely worth it!  When will I be giving them away?
 
 
 
 
 
The first of April - no foolin'.
 
Now get outta here and go have yourself a good weekend!
(But not before leaving a comment to put yourself in the runnin' - and yes, every time you comment you're name goes in the hat again!)
 
Til Next Time,
 
Kathie Truitt

14 comments:

Marydon said...

I HAVE to win those boots for Sherry-sis. What a birthday gift they'd be, she LOVES red.

So glad business is booming for you Kathie.

Have a beautiful St. Paddy's day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Sheryl Parsons said...

I'm back! I am drooling over red boots, red is my best color, and red can be found in most of my artistic ventures. Glad to hear you've been busy shipping. We finally warmed up, only to get the news that there may be snow this weekend. Eek! We are on the upswing though, even the tulips and daffodils are showing their awakening leaves. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Leiah said...

1. Thanks for the Fairly Legal reminder. I'm a legal assistant and it's nice to know our office isn't the only one things like that happen to.
2. Congrats on the SL acknowledgement ~ what an awesome thing to happen!
3. I really want some red boots.

Have a great weekend!

Lilly Forever! said...

Woo Hoo....here is another comment! I really really really want those red boots. Good to know when they will be given away. Also, I am really enjoying your book. Happy St. Pattys Day!!!

jenit said...

Waiting for the Kindal version!

Judy said...

Ohhhh, I love those red boots and I can just see them now on my boot lovin' feet!

Judy

Tress said...

I LOVE these boots!!! Do they come in wide cause I have duck feet-lol!

Peggy said...

Love them!

MouthyBarberMom said...

Those boots are beyond AWESOME!! I would wear them EVERYWHERE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm 40 years old, grew up in the country, but have never EVER worn cowboy boots. I'm thinking this red pair could be my midlife crisis!
~Kristy

Brandi Church said...

These boots remind me of the lace-up red Ropers I wore ALL the time when I was about seven years old...my mom will fall over if she sees me walk through the door with another pair of red boots :)

MMT said...

New reader...Love your blog! Would love a pair of red boots.

Della said...

Boots??? Splendid!!! Comment's? A dime a dozen, but those "Boots" now that's A Statement!! Enter Me! Enter Me! TY

pennythequeen/queeniep said...

love those pretty red boots! they are beautiful and I dont have red.....