Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have some good news.....and I have some good news,

The first good news I have for you is that I have in my possession the very first ever copies of 'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe'! You don't have to wait til release date! That's right! As soon as you go to the top of my blog and click 'books' and buy your copy, I will mail out your signed copy to you the very next day!

And the other good news is to inform you on just how you can win your very own pair of red boots like the ones I'm wearin' in the picture below:

(me at the Washington DC Ladies Capital Speakers Club)

Everyone that buys 'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe' has their name put in the hat twice! Any other item you buy in the Hillbilly Debutante boutique - regardless of what it is - you get your name put in twice. Leave a comment on my blog and your name gets put in once....

BUT....let's say you order a book (your name goes in twice), buy something else whether it be vintage, homegoods, jewelry, etc from the shop your name goes in two more times for EVERY item you buy, AND after all that you leave a comment? Then your name goes in AGAIN!

Now, I've never been too awful good at math, but if I'm not mistaken you're name would be put in....let's see...how many times is that? Oh never mind! You get the idea.

Now, whatcha waitin' for? Get to work and win them boots!


24 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

Enter me! Enter me!!! LOVIN the look of the new blog!
You are onto something big !
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Phyllis Lines said...

Can I order one, pay for it and have it sent to my mother?

Anonymous said...

Just ordered by "Hillbilly Debutante" book and t-shirt. Can't wait to get them!

I have Lindsay to blame....

Cindy C

Anonymous said...

If I will the boots will you sign them?! ;) ok now going to buy my book!

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot! It posted before I put my name! Might help huh? The boot comment was me!
Tara Parks

staceysatts said...

Kathie--I clearly need some red boots to wear around this city :)

Hope to see you and Mr. Truitt soon!

xo Stacey

fGs said...

So cute! Thank you!

kitchen modern said...

Hello
Hillbilly Debutante
Fantastic write-up, First-class story it is definitely, This important is just a tremendously nicely structured post
Thank you!

trash talk said...

What if I write a glowing review? What'll that get me...huh, huh?
Everybody needs some red boots in their life. They just scream sassy...and you look quite sassy in yours!
As we say down here in Texas...boots, chaps and cowboy hats...nothin' else matters.
Deb

Lilly Forever! said...

I bought your book - can't wait to receive it. So I am thrilled to have 3 entries into the "hat" to win those red cowboy boots. OH - I hope I win! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Summer Says... said...

I love the red boots styled with that dress - rockin'!

Nezzy said...

Girl, ya got it goin' on over here!!!

Those red boots are wonderful, sure beats my manure stompin' boots all to thunderation!!! Heeehehehhe!

God bless ya and have an incredible day sweetie!!!

Love that big bright smile!!! :o)

Sherri N. said...

Okay, enter me in the hat for those great red boots! I can just see those with a cute lace skirt!

Sherry said...

Ooohh I have always wanted red cowboy boots!! I just discovered you through LuLu Kellogg and I'm so glad that I did. Just ordered your book and I love your shop. Now off to read more of your wonderful blog.

Sheryl Parsons said...

I love your blog and love red boots! Please count me in! Thanks!

AlphaBetsy said...

I found you through Lulu and I am so glad I did. Please enter me in your giveaway. :) So happy to have found you.

Holly Marie said...

Enter Me!

Pauline said...

Love the red boots! Winning them would be a treat!!

Kim said...

YeeHaw! Red cowgirl boots? Be Still My Heart. Would love to win, thank you! xo

Beaufort Belle said...

I just found your blog through Kappa Prep's Monograms and Manicures. I am loving it and can't wait to get back to reading more.

I don't even own a pair of cowboy boots and am dying to own a pair. I just never got around to picking up a pair. But regular cowboy boots do not have a thing on these red ones. Please enter me and I sure hope to win them!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Lord have mercy...I have been so busy telling peeps about your book and Giveaway that I forgot to enter myself!! Eeeek! Throw my name in the hat please!!

My book came :) Thank you so much for signing it!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Brandi Church said...

I own (and love!) the book...so my name goes in twice already, right?

Janice said...

I'd look really good in those boots and would feel even better!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

I would love to win a pair of these wonderful boots! Thank you for the chance....
Penny