Monday, April 9, 2012

Anouncing!!!!!

'Hillbilly Debutante: Musings of a Country Girl Stuck in the City' show!

I'll be filming my first episode on the road this weekend.

What is it? 

Well, think reality.....but without the drama.

There will be no %#&$?!

There will be no 'Oh no she didn't'

nor

'Can you believe she wore that?'

It won't be me sitting in front of a camera and droning on and on and on....

No 'talk' show!

Bo-ring!

With that said I'm not exactly sure what it will be. 

We're playin' it by ear.

I can tell you it will be filled with book tour adventures, decorating, junking, thrifting, Southern Living Dixie Road Trips, parties, country life, city life and everything in between.

Anything you'd like to us do or film? Let us know!!!

Any and all ideas (as long as it's not immoral or illegal) will be considered.

You can bet your sweet bottom dollar, though, the first episode will contain highlights of the Hillbilly Debutante Ball.

Y'all ready for this?

Let's go!

(I'm anxious to hear your ideas....)

6 comments:

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

OH....this is going to be good!

Celia M. said...

Can't wait ... You will be amazing!!! XO HHL

Elizabeth Martin said...

Wow! Can't wait!

GerryART said...

You've got me on pins-n-needles! !

Nezzy said...

Girlfriend...keep us posted on when, where and all that jazz!!!

Congratulations my Hillbilly friend. Woohoo!!! :o)

Have a blessed day now, ya hear???

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a grand adventure:)
Rene