Monday, April 9, 2012

What to wear to The Hillbilly Debutante Ball

Say it out loud: Hillbilly Debutante Ball

Doesn't that sound more fun than a barrel of monkeys?

It's only fitting I start off my book tour in the town where the story takes place.

El Dorado Springs, Missouri.

And to kick things off, the town is having a Hillbilly Debutante Ball on Friday night.

So now the question that has been filling up my inbox and facebook messages.

What does one wear to a Hillbilly Debutante Ball?

Here's a few ideas!


Junk Gypsies

Junk Gypsies

Junk Gypsies

Cowgirl Gypsy

Junk Gypsies
So use your imagination.

Be creative

Be crazy

Have fun!

See you all Friday night at the El Dorado Springs Community Building at 7pm.


4 comments:

Elizabeth Martin said...

Looks like soo much fun!

GerryART said...

I've got my boots.
. . . well, it's a start.

AlphaBetsy said...

That is how I want to dress all the time. :)

Lilly Forever! said...

I can't believe I missed this ball! It must have been so much fun
!