Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crazy fan photos.....


Troy Vail of Mesa, Arizona sent this to my facebook page. 
His caption?

'Just another 107 degree workday at the Pheonix Zoo.'

What? 
107 degrees? 
Seriously??

Here are more pictures sent to my facebook page:


These beautiful ladies are with the Riverfork Book Club in Nixa, Missouri. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it so I joined them via telephone.
They don't know this yet, but I am going to ask them to be the first ones to read my next book and write an endorsement line for the back.


Isn't this picture perfect? I expect nothing less from Miss Janice over at 'Etiquette with Miss Janice'.
(http://etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com)
Everything she does is first class.

I appreciate all your photos! 

Be sure to check out my events and where I'll be by clicking on 'events' at the top!
I hope to see you soon.

Kathie




No comments: