Monday, May 7, 2012

New contest! Hillbilly Debutante of the Week!

How does this work? I am glad you asked!


Easy! All you gotta do is email me a picture of you or someone you know wearing their cowboy boots in a creative way or in a creative place - just like Ashley above.

And since Miss Ashley was brave enough to let me use her as an example I crown her the very first 
'Hillbilly Debutante of the Week'.

Ashley Horn, from SW Missouri just finished her freshman year at Missouri Southern in Joplin. This cute picture above was taken at Colton's Steak House in Springfield right before going to an 
Eric Church concert. 

Now keep in mind, this is no beauty contest, y'hear? And there is no age limit! As a matter of fact I encourage all you 'older debutante's to submit your pics! 

So what's the criteria for winning? I have no clue. Whoever stands out - wins! Good luck everyone!

And what are the rules? Easy! Email your pictures to me at kathietruitt@msn.com

Good luck all my lil debutantes.

4 comments:

fGs said...

Oh no! I don't own any cowboy boots! Y'all have fun posing!

Nezzy said...

Would my camouflaged manure stompin' barn boots work??? Heeehehehe!

Your gonna have a blast and a half with this one, plus you'll have some blackmail material too! :o)

God bless and have a fun contest sweetie!!! :o)

Enjoy!

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Hillbilly Debutante" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors to here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/05/sites-to-see_11.html

Beth Dunn said...

Oh that's a cute idea! I have to dust mine off
xoxo
SC