Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to My Crazy Life


Travel.
Writing "The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe" sequel.
Family business.
Reading your blogs. 
Yes, I read every word of every one of your blogs.
I may not always comment, but I love keeping up with you; seeing what is going on in your lives. 
It warms my heart. 
All of you are very special to me.
Very. 
I have so much on my mind right now. So much I want to touch on.
But it will have to wait.
Until then, here is my life in pictures.



Sophia and Uncle William. Oh how she loves him. And the feeling is mutual. He lights up when she's around.


Branson, Missouri Book Tour


I hosted a tea for Sophia and her mama a few months ago. This picture is etched in my memory forever.



Attending a political event


Sophia twirling


I was honored to be a special guest, along with Washington Ballet's Aaron Jackson at an 
"Innocence at Risk" benefit at Arena Stage.


Listening to Veronica Valencia-Sarukhan (Mexican Ambassador's wife) speak at a luncheon at the Mexican Embassy.

I'll be back soon - 

Kathie



4 comments:

Marydon said...

Wow!
Have a great week ~
TTFN~
Huggers,
Marydon

Farrah said...

I love the twirling picture! You are certainly the busy bee! Make sure you're eating right, exercising, and taking care of Miss Kathie!

Gail said...

There's a lot of excitement going on in your life. Enjoy.

MouthyBarberMom said...

Love, love, LOVE the picture of Miss Sophia twirling in her tutu!! Looks like you have a lot going on!! Take care of yourself while doing it!!
xoxo