Monday, July 30, 2012

Best! Week! Ever!

So, here I am all dressed up to go to the 'Australian Embassy'.
 Or so I thought.


Instead, I was whisked away to Pulpo on Connecticut Street in Washington, D.C. for my surprise 50th birthday party.


And that's not all that happened this week. 
If that's not enough, I just now this very second found out that my birthday celebration will continue when I go to Los Angeles this week to wrap up my summer book tour for
 'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe'.

We leave Wednesday. If I can laundry done, bags packed and my work done I will post pictures before I leave and tell you about my New England adventures.

What? 
I didn't tell you that I just spent 5 days in the North East? 
It was absolutely beautiful and I have tons of pictures of my trip as well as pics from the party.

And since I just hit the big 5-0 I think I'll change my blog up a bit and take it in a different direction.

Calm down, now. Don't get your panties in a wad - I'm not going to change that much.

Til Next Time,

Kathie

7 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Comforts of Home said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful surprise you had. That cake is so great with the pink boots.

MouthyBarberMom said...

What an Awesome surprise!!
Change away!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! I'm flexible like that!!
XOXO
Mac

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!!!
And...I am loving your hair!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Suzy said...

Happy Birthday! That's such a wonderful milestone! I hope you're having a wonderful summer. -F.

windows 7 ultimate key said...

The Change to Windows Phone Android application has surfaced from the exact same week that Microsoft introduced a new advert spoofing Apple iphone and Samsung Galaxy mobile phone end users. When the 2 office 2011 mac product key leaders struggle it out, while, Microsoft's Home windows telephone continues to vie for market share. Android retains 70.one percent of the marketplace, Apple's iphone 21 per cent, and Microsoft's Home windows cell phone is down at two.six %, in accordance to analyst company IDC's most recent numb windows 7 anytime upgrade key ers.