Thursday, July 5, 2012

I wish I had something marvelous and fascinating to write about tonight, but I have nothing. Absolutely nothing.

It's hotter than blazes here in the D.C. metro area. One of my book signings was cancelled due to the power outage from the big storm we had. 
Fortunately at home though, we didn't lose our power. 
Whew!

Speaking of home, I'll be here until August and then I'll be doing a 3-day tour in L.A. 

I did attend a book club in Richmond earlier this week.



They wanted to discuss 'False Victim', but several of them had already read 'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe' so it was a two for one. 

Lovely ladies!

Other than that it's been a boring (read: peaceful) summer.....which leaves me plenty of time to work on the second book in 'The Hillbilly Debutante' series.

What are you doing this summer? 




4 comments:

MouthyBarberMom said...

We are FINALLY gonna spend a weekend at home. We're so excited!! I won't know how to act waking up in my own bed for a week solid. As much as I enjoyed every one of my trips, being away for a "Month of Sundays" is exhausting.
Glad you're having a peaceful summer. Safe travels!!
xoxo
Mac

Chris said...

Hi Kathie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Katydid said...

Girl, don't be bored! Google a strawberry jam recipe and make you some. You will love it!
Kelly

windows 7 activation key said...

Android people who materialize to get inquisitive about one other aspect can set up this app and it'll report what part office 2010 activation key in their device's Android applications can be obtained as Home windows windows 7 home premium product key Telephone equivalents. The app then prompts the user to register having a Windows account to save the listing for the cloud.