Thursday, July 26, 2012

Josh Lucas was wrong.....

I'm not one to go 'goo-goo ga-ga' over movie stars, but I do have a particular fondness for Josh Lucas.




And it's this time of year that he always comes to mind - especially this year. 

Back in 2008 the company I worked for hosted a party and Josh Lucas was just among the many, many movie stars that came that day.


For whatever reason, Josh and his beautiful sister (she had the prettiest cork-screw blonde curls I've ever seen) decided to sit with me at my desk and visit.

The sister mentioned that she was a nurse so I immediately popped out of my seat, grabbed the picture below out of my purse and asked: 



Is this a boy or a girl? 
She was so sweet. I know she must have thought I was absolutely crazy but she simply said,
"It's just way too soon to tell".

Josh took the picture from my hands, looked it over and with that mega-watt smile - the same exact one that lights up the big screen - and confidently proclaimed,

"It's a boy!"




Obviously, he was wrong. 
(We'll be celebrating Sophia's 3rd birthday this weekend)

That's okay, Josh. Everyone makes mistakes.

But I sure wish I could see you again because I have another question....


What do you think this one is?

Til next time 
and anxiously awaiting Josh Lucas' prediction February 5th, 2013

Kathie


6 comments:

Marydon said...

Oh, how beautiful those sonograms ... thinking blue for you, sweetie.

Josh is drop dead gorgeous ... knock on my door any time!! Chuckle!!

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Farrah said...

So, are you announcing something???

I have adored him since "Sweet Home Alabama"!

MouthyBarberMom said...

Josh Lucas is one beautiful man!! He may have been wrong, but he was NEVER in doubt!!

Beth Dunn said...

He is super cute!
xoxo
SC

Lilly Forever! said...

Hi Kathie! I hope the book tour is going well.I wanted to let you know that my blog (OMGalmost50) has a new name. It is now “OMG I Am 50” or omgiam50.blogspot.com. As a current follower, I hope you will continue to visit my blog! Also, if my previous blog name is on your public blog list please update it. Thanks for being a follower of my blog. I really enjoy your blog too!

windows 7 ultimate activation key said...

Regardless of the truth that feisty Android followers have knocked the score of the office for mac 2011 product key app all the way down to one windows 7 enterprise activation key.five stars, the thought sounds like it might be handy for anyone hunting for making the running program bounce. Apple's Application Keep, even so, does not possess a very similar app from Microsoft. Microsoft didn't right away respond to ABC News?ˉ request for touch upon the apple iphone app availability.