Thursday, December 13, 2012

For my 'Violet' fans....

I'll keep this simple.

For 9 years Violet did exactly what she was created to do: 
make me happy.



As you know she'd had some health issues since this summer.

Yesterday she let me know it was 'time'.



She will continue to live on through her character (along with Sally) in 
'The Hillbilly Debutante Cafe' series.
(she was also 'Colette' in my first novel that was based on a true story - 'False Victim')

I haven't made too many appearances but what someone didn't ask me about her.

Sally loves to accompany me and meet fans. Violet never did. She would always snap at anyone that got too close. She was a true, blue mama's girl and never wanted to share.

Thank you for the love shown to her since the inception of this blog and the release of my books. 

Til Next Time,

Kathie

2 comments:

MouthyBarberMom said...

I know I've said this already but I'm so sorry you had to let her go. Funny how a little ball of barking fur becomes such a large part of our hearts.

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your precious little 4 legged sweetheart. Hugs to you..

God bless you